Monday, July 18, 2011

A Few of my Favorite Things!



These are my sisters Chloe (left) and Hannah (right)


          Well to start out my blog I would like to tell you my favorite things!

                                 My Favorite Color is YELLOW
                                 My Favorite Food are Tacos  
                               My Favorite Movie is Finding Nemo
                                My Favorite Book is Stolen Children
                                My Favorite Flower is a Gerber Dasiy
                                My Favorite Candy is Reeses 
                           My Favorite Thing to do with my family is 
                                     Watch movies with them

         I would love to see if you have anything in common with me if you do comment on this post! And tomorrow will be starting a segment called Tastie Tuesday.. So tune back tomorrow to see what it is all about!


No comments:

Post a Comment