Friday, July 22, 2011

Friends Forever!!


My Relay Team!
Starting with me theres Sarah, Emma, Elliana

Heres us being silly!! :0



Well as you can see this is my relay team! This is right after we won Second place in the small devsion at the Northland Confrence! Our Relay got Fifth in the Freestyle Relay and Fourth in the Medley Relay! For the Medley Relay we swim all the strokes which are fly, back, breast, and free. For the Relay we swim in this order Elliana swimming back Me swimming breast Emma swimming fly and Sarah swimming free! In the Freestyle Relay we swim just the free, but this time we swam this relay in a different order. First it was Me then it was Sarah next Emma swam and our fastest swimmer was Elliana and she swam last. After we got donethe whole swim team went to Stone Canyon to have pizza! That is where we took these pictures! I hope you like these pictures! 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I didn't know Emma was a swimmer! Well, tell everyone I said hi the next time you see them! Luv JUDIANN

    ReplyDelete