Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tastie Tuesday!!





               








Today can you geuss what I had as my first Tastie Tuesday!?!?!?! Well if you geuss a Blueberry Bagel with Cream Cheese you got it right.!! This is one of my favorite foods to eat at breakfast when I am not that hungry and when I want something small.This Tastie Tuesday is very heathy and you can eat on the go like to go to practice of any sort or to school or even going to work! I hope you enjoy this heathy Tastie Tuesday because I enjoyed eating it!! Tune in to my next Tastie Tuesday next Tuesday! Bye For now!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yummmmmm! Although I don't like blueberry bagels! Have fun at conference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats to bad that you dont like blueberry bagels because that was delicious! Sorry you had to miss out! :(

    ReplyDelete